Looking for Zootopia Party Food Ideas? These adorable little bunny donuts with candy faces and ears are a fun nod to our favorite officer bunny, Zootopia’s determined and optimistic Officer Judy Hopps. Trust us, these sweet treats will absolutely make your world a better place!
Ingredients Officer Hopps Bunny Treats
- 1 package of mini donuts, light brown or beige color
- Mini marshmallows
- Pink sugar crystals
- Pink jelly beans
- Blue or brown mini chocolates
- Frosting (to use as glue)
- Black gel frosting
How to Make the Bunny Treats
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half, on the diagonal. These will be your bunny’s ears. Fill a small bowl with the pink sugar crystals and dip the cut side of the marshmallows in the sugar crystals. You will need one marshmallow for each bunny you will be making. Set aside ears.
- Place your donut on your workspace. Using a small dab of frosting, place the bunny nose in the center of the donut hole.
- Attach the mini M&M’s above the nose as the bunny’s eyes. Use a small dab of frosting to hold them in place.
- Again, using the frosting, place the marshmallows at the top of the donut to form the bunny’s ears. The pink crystals should be facing out to show the inside of the bunny ears.
- Finally, draw a bunny mouth from the nose down, in the shape of a “W” with the black gel frosting.
If you are looking for Zootopia Party Food Ideas . . Here’s one super cute Office Hopps reporting for duty! From the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, your guests will love joining you in Zootopia.