Get ready to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your little ones with these amazing and tasty drinks that they will surely love! St. Patrick’s Day is not just about drinking green beer and whiskey; it’s also an excellent opportunity to create some fun and delicious drinks for the whole family to enjoy. In this blog post, we’ll be sharing 7 Kid-Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Drinks that are not only easy to make but also packed with healthy ingredients. From fruity green smoothies to sparkling shamrock lemonades, these drinks are sure to bring some excitement and joy to your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. So, let’s dive in and start exploring these delicious and festive drinks!
Every year, I notice that a lot of the St. Patrick’s Day drinks are geared toward adults, and they usually contain alcohol. But what if you’re celebrating at home with the kids? Here are seven delicious drink recipes you can whip up in your own kitchen. From healthy shamrock shakes to delicious green smoothies, you’re sure to find a few kid-friendly St. Patrick’s Day drinks that the whole family will love.
Here are 7 Kid-Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Drinks:
1. A Healthier Take on the Shamrock Shake | Source: Two Healthy Kitchens – You’ll be surprised to find what her secret healthy ingredient is! This drink is chock full of healthy stuff, but it has a taste that kids will love.
2. Active Winter Green Smoothie | Source: Confessions of an Over-worked Mom – This green smoothie is packed with fruits and veggies, and it has a lovely green color that’s perfect for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with your little ones.
3. Dairy Free Shamrock Shake | Source: ABC Creative Learning – If someone in your family has a dairy allergy–or if you’re just trying to cut down on dairy, this shake is for you.
4. Luck o’ the Irish Protein Shake | Source: Maybe I Will – This would make a great breakfast smoothie on St. Paddy’s Day or any day of the year! It has 28 grams of protein and less than 200 calories per serving. Wow!
5. Simple St. Patrick’s Day Green Punch | Source: Luv a Bargain – Kids will be all over this lime soda and sherbet drink. It has a wonderfully fruity, fizzy flavor!
6. Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe | Source: Bargain Briana – If you find yourself sitting in the drive-thru every St. Patrick’s Day to get your Shamrock Shake, rejoice! This tastes just like the restaurant version, but you know exactly what goes into it.
7. All Natural Mint Shamrock Milkshake | Source: Turning the Clock Back – Even if you eat totally organic and natural foods, you can still enjoy a delicious minty shake. Check it out!
What’s your favorite kid-friendly St. Patrick’s Day drink?
More St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, Recipes, Activities etc.
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Recipes
St. Patrick’s Day Outfits for Girls
St. Patrick’s Day