Here’s a Hotel Transylvania 2 party idea that I am sure you will love.
What You Need for the Murray’s Mummy Wraps
- 12 snack cakes, homemade or store-brought
- 1 batch vanilla frosting, homemade or store brought
- mini M&Ms
Quick and easy directions
1) Place a cooling rack over a cookie sheet and place snack cakes on cooling rack.
2) Take ½ vanilla frosting and thin to a pourable consistency by warming in the microwave or on stovetop for a few seconds.
3) Pour thinned icing over snack cakes to create a primarily white base.
4) Place remaining frosting in a decorator bag or ziplock and snip end. Pipe frosting in zig-zag lines across the snack cake to create the mummy wrap lines.
5) Add M&M eyes. *Eyes can be added before piping frosting if you prefer.
I hope you like our Hotel Transylvania 2 Party Idea!
Please let us know if you use it at your next event.
Pin our Hotel Transylvania 2 Party Idea on Pinterest
More Hotel Transylvania
Free Party Decorations
Reviews & Fun Facts
Drac’s pack is back for an all-new monster comedy adventure in Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania 2! Everything seems to be changing for the better at Hotel Transylvania… Dracula’s rigid monster-only hotel policy has finally relaxed, opening up its doors to human guests. But behind closed coffins, Drac is worried that his adorable half-human, half-vampire grandson, Dennis, isn’t showing signs of being a vampire. So while Mavis is busy visiting her human in-laws with Johnny – and in for a major cultural shock of her own – “Vampa” Drac enlists his friends Frank, Murray, Wayne and Griffin to put Dennis through a “monster-in-training” boot camp. But little do they know that Drac’s grumpy and very old, old, old school dad Vlad is about to pay a family visit to the hotel. And when Vlad finds out that his great-grandson is not a pure blood – and humans are now welcome at Hotel Transylvania – things are going to get batty!