Back to school is in full swing in this year with all three of my kids attending school. I am always concerned about Imonni eating healthy, and as a busy family, it is easy to fall into the trap of eating junk food. So, since she started school, I’ve made it a post to prepare healthy after-school snacks and lunches for my kids. I recently discovered Annie’s Homegrown wide selection of 100% organic food with everything from mac and cheese to cereal. I was surprised at how good the products tasted, and what’s even better is that they’re affordable, too.
My kids love banana bread and yogurt, so it tends to be a staple in our home. I thought it would be neat to create a quick and easy snack using Annie’s Homegrown Summer Strawberry Whole Milk Yogurt Tubes. We are sure you family will love this healthy strawberry banana bread recipe.
Here is Mrs. K’s Healthy Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 tubes of Annie’s Organic Summer Strawberry Whole Milk Yogurt Tubes
- 2 mashed over ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Quick & Easy Directions:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9×5″ bread pan with a non stick butter spray
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk your eggs
- Mix in your yogurt, maple syrup, mashed bananas and brown sugar
- Then mix in your flour, baking soda and salt
- Pour into your baking pan and cook for 30-35 minutes
- Let cool and transfer to a cooling rack
- Slice and enjoy!
We hope your family loves our healthy banana bread recipe.
Here are more lunch box ideas inspired by Annie’s Homegrown
Organic for Everybunny
With Annie’s, eating organic isn’t just for the elite, the hippies, or the health nuts anymore—eating organic is for everybunny!
About Annie’s Homegrown
For the past 25 years, Annie’s has been nourishing families with simple, down-to-earth foods that taste great and are easy to love. Our passionate team seeks out the best real ingredients Mother Earth has to offer, harvesting pure, natural flavors to make delicious foods every family can feel good about.
Here More Back to School Ideas
After School Lunch Ideas
Teachers Gifts & Crafts
Movie Themed, Lunch Boxes, BackPacks and more