Are you looking for a healthy snack for kids?
Why not try our Apple Nachos Recipe?
Please feel free to share our Back To School Printable Set with your friends by Pinning it to Pinterest or sharing on Facebook.
Ingredients for Apple Nachos Recipe
- 1 Golden Delicious Apple
- 1 Macintosh Apple
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1/4 Cup Cinnamon or Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes
Directions for Apple Nachos Recipe
- Wash and slice your apples from the bottom to the top in thin skinny slices
- Set the apples in a bowl of water so they don’t brown while you are cutting
- Cut out any seeds/core from the middle of the Apple with a knife or small cookie cutter
- Arrange your apple slices on a large plate
- Heat your peanut butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds and pour into a decorating bag
- Drizzle your melted peanut butter onto your Apple nachos
- Sprinkle your coconut flakes on top
- Sprinkle your dark chocolate chips sparingly on top
- Drizzle with a little more peanut butter to hold everything together and enjoy!
Don’t forget to Pin our Apple Nachos Recipe on Pinterest so you have it for later.
Here More Back to School Ideas
After School Lunch Ideas
Teachers Gifts & Crafts
Movie Themed, Lunch Boxes, BackPacks and more