We survived a night in Luigi’s Mansion !!! No, but seriously guys… Friday night my family and I attended a party hosted by Nintendo to celebrate the upcoming release of Luigi’s Mansion 3 on #NintendoSwitch.
We Demod Luigi’s Mansion 3 on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems in a space inspired by a haunted hotel in the game, take fun photos and enjoy themed food and beverages, among other fun activities. Grab your Copy Of Luigi’s Mansion 3 on Nintendo Switch Today!!!
LUIGI’S DREAM VACATION TURNS INTO A GHOSTLY – AND GOOEY – NIGHTMARE!
Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.
Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. The interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online* or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems (additional games required; sold separately).
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper