Are planning on throwing a Kung Fu Panda 3 themed birthday party? If so, here’s easy to make Kung Fu Panda 3 Birthday Shirt for the little diva in your life. Our D.I.Y Kung Fun Panda Shirt can also be used as a party craft activity or simply make it for the Kung Fu Panda fan.
Materials need to make a Kung Fu Panda 3 Birthday Shirt
- Plain white tshirt
- 3pk. Foam paint brushes
- Black and white puffy paint
- Fabric markers (I used pink, green, yellow, and black) Number sponges (or just free hand) Scissors
- 3 different 12″ stands ribbons
- Needle and thread
- Washing Directions – I prefer to handwash items that I do by hand. However you can machine wash this shirt on gentle and it shouldn’t bleed.
Directions Kung Fu Panda 3 Birthday Shirt
1. Lay your shirt flat on the table
2. Place a piece of card stock inside the shirt to prevent the paint from bleeding
3. Cut your medium sized foam brush into a half circle for the ears
4. Cut your large foam brush into an oval for the eyes
5. Now cut your smallest foam brush into a heart for the nose
6. Squirt a large amount of black puffy paint onto a paper plate
7. Dip your ear paintbrush into the black puffy paint and press onto the top corners of your shirt by the sleeves
8. Now dip your oval paintbrush into the black puffy paint and press it onto the shirt for the eyes (you will have to switch sides of the sponge for the opposite eye for it to look even)
9. Now use your heart shaped sponge and press it into the puffy paint, then press it onto your shirt upside down in the center below the eyes
10. Using your black fabric marker draw on a mouth underneath the nose
11. Dab a dot of white puffy paint onto each eye
12. Now take your three strands of ribbon and tie them into one big bow
13. Carefully sew this bow onto the shirt by your pandas left ear
14. Paint the back of your number sponge with your fabric markers and press it onto your shirt
15. Let your shirt dry for 24 hours and it’s ready to wear!
Do Forget to pin our Kung Fu Panda 3 D.I.Y Birthday Shirt
on Pinterest so it’s easier to find later.