I have a very busy family and we all seem to be on different schedule. The Hapimomi Family App is FREE and come with 6 great functions. All of which will keep my family organized, connected, and on the same page.
Hapimomi Family App provides one central location, for everyone in the family to stay organized through the following 6 functions.
- To Do List: Now instead of writing my son’s chores on a piece paper and posting it on the fridage, I can just add their daily chores on the today list. Which will instantly share the information on our phones. This will come in handy on the days they tell their dad “We didn’t know, we had chores today”.
- Calender: There is always something happening in my home. Either, my daughter Joy has a check up, one of the boys have a game or school event. This app allows us to stay organize and share our calenders is one place.
- Shopping List: The boys are good at letting us know when we run out of food. My husband and I are always getting text. My Favorite part of the Hapimomi Family app is we can share our shopping list with each other and each shopping list can be organize by stores.
- Diary: Joy is growing by leaps and bounds with this app I can share her daily milestone privately in a safe place.
- Contacts: I try to keep all of my husband work numbers and the kids important contact in my phone. however, some times I loss track. This app helps us keep all of our important contact in one phone book everyone can access and you can organize them by emergancy, finance, friends & family, health, insurance, maintenance or add custom tabs.
- Community Wall: The wall function allow us to privately share information.
The set up was very simple and it only took me about 15 minutes to make profiles for son’s, husband and my iPhone. In the future, if I want to, I can connect up to 7 additional people, outside of your family.
This app was custom built for busy families, and I think they did a wonderful job with it. So go check out the app for yourself to help keep you and your family organized.
If you are looking for an affordable way keep your family organized CLICK HERE to download.