Looking for an Ice Age Collision Course Birthday Party Idea, after school craft or home school activity?
To Celebrate the Release of Ice Age Collision Course we through we would make Mann & Scrat DIY Snow Globe. Our Snow Globe are simple to put together and you can use them as party activity, favor or craft.
Material for our Ice Age Collision Course Birthday Party Idea Mann & Scrat DIY Snow Globe
- Small 8oz mason jars
- Light blue spray paint
- E6000 Glue
- Extra fine silver glitter
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
- Teal, blue, and silver sequins
- Ice Age Collision Course collectible figures
- Lids from an empty small bottles
Directions for our Ice Age Collision Course Birthday Party Idea Mann & Scrat DIY Snow Globe
- Bring your mason jar lids outside and set on a piece of newspaper, spray with your spray paint, then let dry 2. Carefully use your E6000 glue as directed on the tube to glue the bottom of your figurines to the top of your small bottle lid and let dry 3. Now glue the bottom of your small bottle lid to the inside of your mason jar lid and let dry 4. Add 1/2 tablespoon of extra fine glitter and a 1/2 tablespoon of sequins to your mason jar 5. Fill your mason jar up with water and 1/4 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin 6. Place the mason jar lid back on the jar very tightly, shake, and set upside down.
Did you pin our Mann & Scrat DIY Snow Globe to Pinterest 🙂 so you have it saved for later?