- 1 medium or large microwave safe bowl (preferably glass)
- 1 spatula
- 1 oven mitt (if your bowl gets hot in the microwave)
- 1 8×8 square or 9×8 pan lined with foil or parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray or rub a bit of cooking oil over surface (use what you have, a pie pan would also work
- Pour chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl
- Heat in 30 second increments in microwave, stopping to stir every 30 seconds. Don’t try to speed through this step, chocolate chips, especially white chocolate can burn quickly in the microwave and then you’ve wasted a bag of chocolate.
- Once the chips have mostly melted, fold in the entire tub of frosting. Stir with melted chocolate and zap in microwave for 30 to 60 more seconds to ensure ingredients are well-combined
- Pour chocolate mixture into your prepared pan. Be careful, a sugar burn is no fun.
- If you’d like, you can chop up Halloween candies, like Brach’s candy corn or pumpkins and press into the fudge. Use what you have, sprinkles would also work or M&M’s, anything.
- Put fudge in refrigerator to let cool for at least an hour
- Voila! Fudge, the creamiest, easiest you’ve ever made, is done. Now cut it into bite-size squares or shapes. If you’ve got Halloween cookie cutters, use them.
This recipe was written by the newest member of On the Scene with Mrs. Kathy King.
Stay tune for more tasty and affordable meals.
Click (Here) For more information about Jennifer
Please share this quick & easy recipe with your friends by pinning the image below.